Music by the Sea is Back!!! And in almost original form!
The St Johns County Board of Commissioners has rescinded the Covid 19 mask Mandate and eliminated the limited attendance requirement so the 19th season of Music by the Sea is open to all who want to attend. No tickets will be required! Distancing requirements have also been eliminated. However, we are working on accommodating those patrons who still want to physically distance. We'll have more details on that very soon. Here are some important things to remember when attending our shows this season;
- If you're not feeling well, please stay home. Whether you're dealing with symptoms for
a common cold, flu or Covid 19, please be considerate of others and stay at home.
- Chairs cannot be placed in the pavilion until 4 PM - no exceptions. Our permit allows us use of the pavilion beginning at 4 PM. Chairs in the pavilion before 4 PM will be removed
- Parking is limited so please car pool. If you live nearby or are staying in a local hotel, motel or vacation rental, please walk , ride a bike or use Taxi, Uber or Lyft.
- Local Restaurants - if you park at a restaurant near the Pier Park, your free parking is good ONLY while you dine. Please do not expect to leave your car for several hours in a parking lot owned by a local business during our shows.
- Food Truck - on site weekly! We have formed a partnership with the Village Garden Food Truck Park! One of their many great local mobile restaurants will be on site offering dinner and soft drinks. Dinner will be priced at $10 or less and there will be at least two menu options. Food will be available starting at 5 PM each week
- Personal Coolers are welcome - we highly recommend IceMule Coolers, the official cooler of Music by the Sea. Enjoy our free concerts responsibly.
- If you bring it - take it with you! The Pier Park should be left in better condition than when we arrived. Bag up your trash and and dispose of it please!
Updates to our band and food truck schedule and any new information will appear on our Facebook page.
Music by the Sea is made possible by a grant from the SJC Tourist Development Corporation and our sponsor / partners. A big thank you and welcome to new stage sponsor Icemule Coolers! Our thanks to longtime sponsors Gaye Jones and Annie-Mac Home Mortgage (5th season), Longstreet Auto (6th season), Atlantic Self Storage (2nd season), Pure Barre Fitness Studio (2nd season). Joining us for the 2nd year is Angela Joy & Co Hair Salon on US 1 South.
We still have sponsorship opportunities available! Sponsorship packages range from $500 to $2000 for the season. If you or your company want to be a partner in the iconic Music by the Sea Concert series in 2021, please contact us at 904-347-8007
The event takes place each Wednesday starting on May 26th at the St Johns County Pier Park. The free art exhibit starts at 3 PM each week at The Art Studio in the old Beach Hotel. The work of a different local artist is showcased each week from 3 until 7 pm. The free concert takes place at 7 PM in the Pier Pavilion and sand around it. The gates open at 4:00 and the band plays from 7 PM until 8:50 PM. Concert Admission is free, and NO TICKET is required.
Last Modified -