2021 Concert Schedule
Appearing on the Icemule Coolers Stage
2021 Remaining Shows
September 15th - US Air Force Top Flight Band - This talented 10 piece band (with brass section) plays a variety of popular rock & pop hits! These active servicemen and women put on an unforgettable show! As we remember the events of 9/11/2001, we are honored to have the USAF Top Flight Band! This show is made possible by the gracious support of the Veterans Council in collaboration with the Ancient City Chapter of the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA). Dinner service by Riptide Smokehouse - on the All - American menu will be Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and Chili Dogs.
September 22nd - SoulFire - come join us as we wrap up the 19th season of Music & Art by the Sea with a dance party like no other. SoulFire takes you on a trip down memory lane as they perform some of the biggest dance hits of the last 60 years! Motown, Disco Funk and even a little stuff from recent years! All popular dance hits that are fun for people and dancers of all ages! Dinner service by the
Please Note: Band and Food Truck Schedule Subject To Change.
Music by the Sea is Back!!! And in almost original form!
The St Johns County Board of Commissioners has rescinded the Covid 19 mask Mandate and eliminated the limited attendance requirement so the 19th season of Music by the Sea is open to all who want to attend. No tickets will be required! Distancing requirements have also been eliminated. However, we are working on accommodating those patrons who still want to physically distance. We'll have more details on that very soon. Here are some important things to remember when attending our shows this season;
- If you're not feeling well, please stay home. Whether you're dealing with symptoms for a common cold, flu or Covid 19, please be considerate of others and stay at home.
- Chairs cannot be placed in the pavilion until 4 PM - no exceptions. Our permit allows us use of the pavilion beginning at 4 PM. Chairs in the pavilion before 4 PM will be removed
- Parking is limited so please car pool. If you live nearby or are staying in a local hotel, motel or vacation rental, please walk , ride a bike or use Taxi, Uber or Lyft.
- Local Restaurants - if you park at a restaurant near the Pier Park, your free parking is good ONLY while you dine. Please do not expect to leave your car for several hours in a parking lot owned by a local business during our shows.
- Food Truck - on site weekly! We have formed a partnership with the Village Garden Food Truck Park! One of their many great local mobile restaurants will be on site offering dinner and soft drinks. Dinner will be priced at $10 or less and there will be at least two menu options. Food will be available starting at 4 PM each week
- Personal Coolers are welcome- we highly recommend IceMule Coolers, the official cooler of Music by the Sea. Bring a picnic or dine with a different food truck each week
- If you bring it - take it with you! The Pier Park should be left in better condition than when we arrived. Bag up your trash and and dispose of it please!
Updates to our band and food truck schedule and any new information will appear on our Facebook page.